Spread the word…Everyone is invited! Click here for a printable flyer to share with your friends, family, co-workers, etc. You do not need to be a consignor or volunteer to shop our public sale hours. No pass is needed and admission is ALWAYS FREE. Sales floor is organized similar to a department store so there's minimal "hunting" for what you need. High quality, gently used items for infants to teens, maternity, ladies, home decor and small/meduim sized furnishings.
Want to shop our pre-sale for the best selection? Consignors, Team Members, New Parents/Grandparents and Advertising Sponsors get to shop the pre-sale. Click on corresponding links to the left to learn more.
Pre-sale schedule (pass required for EACH person(aged 0-99, YES kids count!)
no guests or children during team member shopping--ONLY team members
Team leaders & Managers (Thurs) 1 - 4pm (Sat) 8 - 11am Team members--two shifts (Thurs) 1:30 - 4pm (Sat) 8:30 - 11am Team members--one shift (Thurs) 2 - 4pm (Sat) 9 - 11am Consignors-guests or children with passes only (Thurs) 2:30 - 4pm (Sat) 9:30 - 11am Avertising sponsors -guests or children with passes only (Thurs) 1:30 - 4pm (Sat) 8:30 - 11am Military ID shoppers (Thurs) 3 - 4pm (Sat) 10 - 11am (military ID is your pass; no guests without their own military ID) All other pass holders (Thurs) 3 - 4pm (Sat) 10 - 11am
What will you find?
Clothing for infants to juniors and maternity, baby gear, baskets, bedding for babies/kids, bikes, CD's, costumes, cribs, dancewear, DVD's, educational & homeschool supplies, exersaucers, furniture (kids), games, high chairs, Infant seats/carriers, pack & plays, puzzles, scrapbook & craft supplies, sporting equipment & clothes, strollers & stroller accessories, toys (indoor & outdoor)...and SO much more!!! If it's something a kid wants or needs, we will have it.
Due to recent legislation concerning lead safety testing and recent recalls, we are providing the links below to help educate our sellers and shoppers. We take the safety of our shoppers and their families very seriously and we do our best to make sure our sale doesn't include recalled items. We strongly suggest that our sellers visit the links below to see what's been recalled before heading out to shop with us. All sales are final and at your own risk.
Local charities receive the unsold items marked "donate: Yes" as well as monetary donations.
REMINDER to shoppers: No diapers bags or large purses/diaper bags permitted while you shop so please plan accordingly and leave them in the car. All bags and strollers will be checked at the door upon exit. A purse is considered large if it is the size of or larger than a regular sheet of paper (8.5x11). Be sure to bring your ID/License with you if you plan to shop using a card rather than cash!
Things to bring with you:
- “Bring your own Basket” to carry your purchases while you shop. Laundry baskets work great and many Moms bring them to shop with. We have a very large IKEA bags for you to use while you shop (must be returned to us).
- A list of your children’s clothing & shoe sizes; a cardboard cutout of their foot works great too. The kids will love making them.
- Cash or Visa/MC/Discover payment only. Photo ID required on ALL credit card purchases. No personal or business checks accepted, no exceptions.
- Arrive early and plan to shop on the first event day for best selection and return on the final event day for discounted prices (look for tags marked Discount Yes on Discount day).
- Strollers: shoppers may bring in strollers of ANY size. No bags though (diaper, large purses, etc). All strollers & bags will be checked upon entrance and exit so please be prepared to lift those cute little baby bums so we can check for the occasional missed item at check out. Our consignors appreciate your understanding and for purchasing their items!
- All sales are final therefore please inspect all items carefully before purchasing. No exchanges, returns or refunds. The only exception applies to gaming systems such as DS, PSP, etc. We are unable to test these items at check-in therefore we do have a STRICT return policy on these items with NO EXCEPTIONS...you must test these items as soon as you get home and if you find them not working, bring the item back WITH a receipt for a full refund BEFORE 12pm on the last day of sale event. No receipt or return after this time...no refund...no exceptions.
- Children are welcome! Please keep in mind that the sale will be very busy & crowded and for their safety, children must be accompanied by an adult and stay with them at all times. Please, please, please keep an eye on your kids and don't let them run around, play with toys or climb on the clothing racks!
- Friends don’t let friends shop alone! Gather your friends and have a great time catching up, relaxing & shopping together.
Parents who plan to bring their kids shopping with them on the opening day. This new shopping time has become increasingly popular and very similar to Black Friday shopping around the holidays. HUNDREDS of shoppers with LONG lines and a salesfloor PACKED with inventory. It's a great time for you to shop and find the best bargains and massive selection. While we remain a kid friendly event, we MUST ask that you keep your kids close and do not allow them play with the toys or items on the floor OR crawl/climb onto/inside the clothing racks. We've had quite a few kids who are permitted to wander & climb while parents shop which is not safe for the kids. Please keep this information in mind for shopping opening day early hours of the sale. For those who plan to shop with kids in strollers...the packed sales floor often makes it hard to manuever with strollers. Umbrella type small strollers will allow you to move around easier and more quickly. Leave diaper bags in the car; large bags (purses, diaper) not permitted. We appreciate your assistance in keeping the kids safe.